Nalu Ho'okui Earrings • Seafoam
Have a question?
Nalu Ho’okui Earrings (nah loo hoe oh koo ee) - Crashing Waves
These sea glass earrings are made from cultured sea glass and white freshwater pearls. These everyday earrings are great for everyday wear or that special occasion. You can customize these beach glass earrings to suit your personal style and budget with your choice of sea glass shapes and sterling silver, 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, rose gold plated, gold plated, or silver plated material.
D E T A I L S
- Earring Length: 1.75” to 2” (includes ear wires) sizes vary depending on shape
- Sea Glass Shapes: Up to eleven options (see listing images)
- Sea Glass Size: .75” to 1.25”
- Sea Glass Colors: up to eleven options (see listing images)
- Metal Choices: 100% 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, 14k Rose Gold Filled, Rose Gold Plated, Gold Plated or Silver Plated (ear wires used on plated earrings are nickel free, lead free, hypo allergenic)
The glass shape shown in images is #5 and color is sea foam #6. This is the color you will get unless you request another option. If you'd like a different color than the one shown, leave the color number in the notes to seller at check out. Keep in mind not all colors are available in all shapes but I will do my best to try to accommodate your color/shape choices.
U N I Q U E - L I K E - Y O U ♥
As with all handmade jewelry, there will be slight variations in color, size, and shape as each pair of sea glass earrings are individually handcrafted and designed. This cultured sea glass is free formed, so no two pieces are identical, and the shape may vary from the one pictured. Every glass piece, pearl, bead and semi-precious gemstone is different, and each has its own unique combination of pattern and color that can vary.
♥ Handmade on Maui with love and aloha ~ xoxo, Kari