Kulu Wai Earrings • Pacific Blue
Have a question?
Kulu Wai (koo loo why) - Drop of Water
These vibrant blue sea glass drop earrings captures the glistening blue of the ocean with incredible aqua colored stones. You can customize these cultured blue earrings with your choice of sterling silver, gold filled, gold plated, or silver-plated material to suit your personal style and budget. Easily combined with a variety of cool tone outfits, these elegant earrings are also a lovely option for beach brides looking to add a shimmering touch to their wedding day ensemble.
D E T A I L S
- Total Earring Length: 1.5 inches, including the ear wire
- Sea Glass Only Length: 14 to 16mm
- Sea Glass Colors: 17 different colors to choose from (colors shown in image #5)
- Ear wires used on the gold plated or silver plated selected earrings are nickel free, lead free, hypo allergenic
- Other ear wires are 100% Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- THE LILAC COLOR #7 CHANGES TO A PALE PURPLE IN ARTIFICIAL OR FLUORESCENT LIGHTING
Create a beautiful wedding jewelry set when you purchase our matching necklace.
U N I Q U E - L I K E - Y O U -♥
As with all handmade jewelry, there will be slight variations in color, size, and shape as each pair of seaglass earrings are individually handcrafted and designed. These bridal earrings are free formed, so no two pieces are identical, and the shape may vary from the one pictured. Every bead and semi-precious gemstone is different, and each has its own unique combination of pattern and color that can vary.
♥ Handmade on Maui with love and aloha ~ xoxo, Kari