Mekealoha Necklace (may kay ah loh hah) - With All My Love
You can customize these sea glass necklaces to suit your personal style and budget with your choice of sterling silver, 14k gold filled, gold plated, or silver plated material, sea glass shape and color. This necklace is made with cultured sea glass in a deep rich shade of cobalt blue (#2 on the color chart - photo four) and white freshwater pearls that dangle above the sea glass. I do have other colors available as well. If you would like different color than the one shown in this listing, leave the color number in the notes to seller at check out (you will receive color #2 with your order unless another color is requested). Keep in mind not all colors are available in all shapes but I will do my best to try to accommodate your color/shape choices. You can customize these sea glass necklaces to suit your personal style and budget with your choice of sterling silver, 14k gold filled, gold plated, or silver plated material. Shape #6 is shown in the first photo of this listing.
D E T A I L S
- Pendant Measurements: Ranges from 1.75"-2" depending on the shape selected
- Sea Glass Colors: Up to twelve options (see image listing)
- Sea Glass Shapes: Up to eleven options (see image listing)
- Chain Lengths: 18" to 30"
- Metal Choices: 100% 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, 14k Rose Gold Filled, Rose Gold Plated, Gold Plated or Silver Plated
- Length of the chain is the necklace opened, laid straight and measured from end to end
Create a beautiful sea glass jewelry set when you purchase our matching earrings.
U N I Q U E - L I K E - Y O U ♥
As with all handmade jewelry, there will be slight variations in color, size, and shape as all sea glass jewelry are individually handcrafted and designed. This sea glass is free formed, so no two pieces are identical, and the shape may vary from the one pictured. Every piece of sea glass, each bead, pearl and semi-precious gemstone is different, and each has its own unique combination of pattern and color that can vary.
♥ Handmade on Maui with love and aloha ~ xoxo, Kari