Kulu Wai Earrings • Ember Orange
Have a question?
Kulu Wai (koo loo why) - Drop of Water
These handcrafted sea glass earrings are available in your choice of sterling silver, gold filled, gold plated or silver plated material. I created these orange earrings using cultured sea glass for a victorian meets modern look. A unique and yet simple pair of earrings, perfect as wedding earrings, bridesmaid jewelry or everyday wear.
D E T A I L S
- Total Earring Length: 2.5 inches, including the ear wire (see image #4 for size comparison)
- Sea Glass Only Length: 14 to 16mm
- Sea Glass Colors: 17 different colors to choose from (colors shown in image #5)
- Ear wires used on the gold plated or silver plated selected earrings are nickel free, lead free, hypo allergenic
- Other aar wires are 100% Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- THE LILAC COLOR #7 CHANGES TO A PALE PURPLE IN ARTIFICIAL OR FLUORESCENT LIGHTING
Create a beautiful wedding jewelry set when you purchase our matching necklace.
U N I Q U E - L I K E - Y O U -♥
As with all handmade jewelry, there will be slight variations in color, size, and shape as each pair of seaglass earrings are individually handcrafted and designed. These bridal earrings are free formed, so no two pieces are identical, and the shape may vary from the one pictured. Every bead and semi-precious gemstone is different, and each has its own unique combination of pattern and color that can vary.
♥ Handmade on Maui with love and aloha ~ xoxo, Kari